Space is Key 2 Space is Key 2

Tough game. Got through with 435 deaths. Good job. Reminds me a little of the impossible game.

This is the Only Level 3 This is the Only Level 3

Great game... really satisfying when you don't have to look at the walkthrough. I did... but only twice. Thanks for the awesome games. Keep it up!

Culmination Culmination

Incredible!!

You have developed innovative and fun gameplay mechanics in this game that I loved. Beyond that you also created beautiful and extremely satisfying character animations.. Combat is very satisfying.. if a little too easy. Zipping around like a ninja with the special attacks was fantastic.

These things would make this game stand out above the crowd even for purchase I'd wager if this was on Xbox Live or Sony Network. All you need to do is tighten the platforming.. and the super slippery floor. Parts of me loved these things though.. so I don't think it needs much tweaking.

Overall its incredible.... You need to be on the team for God of War 4 with some ideas and art styles like that... Make another... sell it....get rich...hire me..

Takin' the Bacon Takin' the Bacon

Fun Game

I thought it was basic, but also fun.

anyways... what the hell is Kevin Bacon Day?! I honestly have no clue as to when or why this day exists, and why everything people say is like Kevin Bacon is saying it.

regardless of why...in my opinion, this is the best freakin day of the year... GOOOOOOO BACON!!

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Amazing

I loved the message this game sends.. People who complain about the gameplay are missing the point..

AustinBreed responds:

Sweet thanks.

Tree Troopers Tree Troopers

Great Job

Looks like you put a bucket of effort into this game. I did enjoy playing it, but it seemed like the enemy had too much of an advantage.

Usually, I think players like to feel like they are accomplishing something in the game, and while it is fun, I just didn't feel like I was getting anywhere.

Infinite Chamber Infinite Chamber

Sweet

Got to level 65 with 5 lives and then lost all of them on what seemed an impossible level. Great game. Very addicting.

Makes me want to come back every once in a while to see if I can get farther.